BE PART OF OUR JOURNEY
Wow that's a lot of interest! Pre-reg is now closed. We will be launching publically soon please check back tomorrow.
THE NEXT PHASE OF WAR PAINT.
When our founder Danny first borrowed his sister’s concealer at 15, he discovered what our customers around the world experience every day: the power of these products and how they can impact the way you feel about yourself. And when he couldn’t find a brand that related to him? He created one.
Since launching in 2018, we’ve sold over 250,000 products to people across the world. And now we’re inviting you to be part of the journey to help us expand our product range and help even more people to look and feel incredible.
Without our community we wouldn’t be where we are today. That’s why we’re inviting you, our valued customers, to be part of our story before anyone else.
WHAT IS CROWDFUNDING?
Crowdfunding is where a large number of people pool their money together to back a business they believe in.
We’re working with an online platform called Crowdcube to manage our crowdfund. You’ll need to create a free account with them to invest.
WHY INVEST IN WAR PAINT?
- We’re one of the leading men’s makeup brand with thousands of loyal customers around the globe.
- We’ve opened the first men’s makeup and wellness store in the world, as well as the first men’s makeup counter in retail.
- We’ve doubled the growth of our business every year since launch.
- You can gain exclusive rewards like first dibs on new products.
I HAVE A QUESTION THAT HASN'T BEEN ANSWERED HERE
If you can’t find the answer to your question, you can find everything you need to know about investing on Crowdcube on their website.
Remember, investing puts your capital at risk. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to invest, but equity investing is not risk-free.
Want to know about Danny Gray or the brand? Start a conversation with him below, and ask one of the questions.
START A CONVERSATION & ASK A QUESTION...
Here are a few to get you started:
1. Hi Danny, tell me about yourself.
2. Why do you think it's important to break the stigmas associated with men's makeup?
3. Introduce the War Paint product range.
4. How does make-up make you feel better about yourself?
Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital, please invest aware