AS SEEN IN
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Thanks to all of our customers who share their stories with us, we are so grateful to have a wonderful community and love hearing about your War Paint experiences.
Product is amazing.
Covers without feeling like you have product on your skin.
Fantastic is all I can say. Blows any of the competitors out of the water. Awesome coverage, very natural.
Well done guys!
The dog decides to pop me on the nose to wake me up leaving a nice big scratch. Thanks to the concealer pen you can't even tell it's there.
EYE CONCEALER FOR MEN.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
It can feel rough when you wake up ready for the day only to look in the mirror and be able to see past those dark circles, it can feel like you’re the only one. Everyone on TV and Instagram appear to have perfect skin. But from all the feedback we get from the thousands of customers we get globally, you are not alone.
WHAT CAUSES DARK CIRCLES?
The most common cause is fairly obvious... a lack of sleep. Just veering a couple of hours from your normal routine can affect your skin. Fluid can build up underneath your eyes making them seem a little swollen and puffy. These cause shadows that can give the appearance of dark circles.
There are quite a few other causes such as allergies, dehydration or just natural aging.
MAKEUP ROUTINE TO COVER DARK CIRCLES:
- Primer: Using a primer will help to smooth out the appearance of enlarged pores. It will also help the products used afterwards to last longer.
- Foundation: If you feel the dark circles may need full coverage, you can use foundation. For the smoothest application, apply it with a sponge or brush, whichever you prefer
- Conceal: To help reduce the appearance of individual areas, the liquid concealer gives all the coverage you need. Dab a small amount directly on the blemish and tap it into the skin with your finger or a sponge.
- Anti-shine Powder: If you get oily skin, the anti-shine powder will help give your skin a matte finish. Apply by sweeping a small amount over your face using the Metal Powder Brush. The anti-shine powder will also help to set your makeup in place for the day.
All sets are 20% off RRP
The Starter Set has everything you need for a quick and easy makeup routine, plus the tools to remove it at the end of the day.
Available in 5 shades:
TIPS FOR FIGHTING DARK CIRCLES
Learn everything you need to know about Concealer using our virtual conversation. Here you can speak directly with Danny and ask him questions. You can either use the microphone on your device to ask your question or type it in, and Danny will answer straight away.
START A CONVERSATION & ASK A QUESTION...
1. What is Concealer?
2. How do you use concealer?
3. What is Concealer used for?
4. Can I use Concealer whilst playing sports?
5. Can I tell if people are wearing makeup?
6. Where can I buy concealer?
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL.
Use the below quick quiz to match your skin tone to our of our five shades.